Monday 2 March 2015

Editing process.

  In the editing process , I went through all image control to see what effects will be useful to use in our title sequence. I came across 3 effects that I liked and which will link with our theme of thriller/horror, and as we are doing a discreet title sequence these effects will show throughout the title sequence. I chose the dark and mysterious colours to give of the mysterious vibe to the audience. One I got the hang of it it was easier and quicker for me to edit shots and put effects on them with out any struggle. 
Another editing process I repeated though out what to dissolve shots over one another to create a dramatic feeling and looks more professional.

Below are screenshots of the effects I used and how I used them:




For this shot I used a negative effect, as it shows the setting I thought it would give of a negative vibe which links to our thriller title sequence.

For this shot I chose a sepia effect and I repeated it throughout the sequence on different shots that I thought would look good.



I also used a negative effect here but i repeated the shot , so all shots are in different effects to carry on the descreet title sequence.

This is just a screen shot of my editing process and how I put on the effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment