Tuesday 3 March 2015

Feedback

FEEDBACK FROM ONE ON ONES-



The feedback I got from my one on ones told me what I was lacking from my blogging and what I was doing well. When it comes to the planning for filming and the pitch I was told that I was doing very well. I was clear about what our plan for our title sequence was.

What I was- told to improve was the rate of which I blog. I need to blog more instead of blogging all at once in one day. Every time that we film or we edit it would benefit me if I blogged straight after that.

What I have done since my feedback

  • I have made a diary of filming so that when we film I blog straight after it.
  • I have been screen shotting all the editing we have been doing and blogging it.
  • I have been getting feedback from students and using it to improve our title sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment